Friday, April 29, 2011

Beginnings and endings

Today, I will be travelling to probably my last CSMA (California Society of Medical Assistants) meeting... at least in this capacity.  For the past 2 years, I have been the Webmaster of the CSMA website. http://www.csma-medassist.org/  This weekend, I will give up my position, and attend a few CEU meetings.  I'll also get to "hang out" with some of my friends that I don't see very often, which will be nice.  I will likely not renew my CMA (AAMA) certification, unless perhaps one more round.  I won't need it as a PA, obviously.  This whole weekend is just another reminder of the upcoming changes in my life.  I'm extremely excited about the changes, but a little nostalgic for what I'm leaving behind, as well.  Perhaps I will drop in at another CSMA meeting in the future to visit for a few minutes.

Tuesday, I will have my orientation meeting for PA school. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment