Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PA Orientation

Yesterday was orientation for PA school.  We were given a list of items and books we will need, instructed in financial aid, welcomed to the program, and was pretty much threatened with how hard the program will be.  I know it will be difficult.  They told us about the attendance policies, the severe studying and testing needed.  Am I scared?   I'm a little frightened, yes, but also very excited.  I just need to make sure my ducks are in a row before I go, then I can just concentrate on the program.  You can make it through 2 years of almost anything; I can do this!  Last year's class is hosting a picnic for us in June to get to know them and each other.  It should be exciting.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting that it's finally beginning for you! I still have about a month until my orientation, first the packing and moving saga needs to come to a much-needed close.

    ReplyDelete